Photo and Video Vault
We would like to say all, but just in case, we will say most of the photos posted on this site are available for your use, although, not however you may wish. These photos have been licensed under the Creative Commons Copyright of Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0) and may be used as follows:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. [We only care that you do not take credit for photos you did not take.]
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes. [Unless we are included and agree upon the terms.]
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Obviously, some rights are reserved, but not enough to prohibit others from getting some good use out of them. We hope that to be the case anyway. For more information on the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike Creative Commons Copyright, or any of the other CC copyrights, visit https://creativecommons.org.